HR and Operations Specialist
LeverifyFull time Full day
Job Title: HR and Operations Specialist
This key role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of HR operations, and ensuring the company's compliance with government regulations, particularly in the areas of taxation and administration.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including job postings, candidate sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Administer employee benefits, compensation, and performance management programs.
- Stay informed about relevant government regulations, especially in the areas of taxation and labor laws, and ensure the company's compliance.
- Handle all tax-related matters, including filing tax returns, deductions, and maintaining records.
- Liaise with government authorities and agencies to resolve compliance-related issues.
- Coordinate and optimize administrative processes to ensure efficient management of office supplies, equipment, and facilities, as well as maintaining organized records and databases to facilitate decision-making and support the company's operations.
- Manage all HR and Operations domains in their entirety.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Proven 3 to 5 years of experience in HR and operations management roles.
- Strong understanding of labor laws.
- Able to ensure adherence to legal compliance and effectively manage taxation-related affairs
- Having knowledge about payroll processing and HRIS systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Having E-commerce business acumen is a plus point.