Assistant Director (Accounts)- NBC (Quetta Campus)
NUSTFull time Full day
Last Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Job Ref #:
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Articleship completed with a reputable CA firm.
- CA Inter/ ACCA Qualified/CMA/CIMA
- At least 03 years of relevant experience- minimum article completion is required
- Experience in a leading firm is considered an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of modern financial management and accounting practices, relevant legislation, and financial policies and procedures (e.g.: IFRS etc.).
- Understanding of applicable Tax laws (regional and or national level)
- Good communication, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- General IT skills: Use of ERP systems (emphasis on financial modules), use of ODOO is a plus, use of Microsoft Office, email, and Internet-based research.
- Ability to manage a team of 2-3 people.
- Understanding of Revenue/Receivable, Procurement/Payable, Payroll, and Financial Reporting cycles.
- Commitment to the Code of Ethics
1) Conduct day-to-day financial operations of the designated sections in line with best financial practices, and procedures, and in compliance with NUST policies
2) Preparation of financial reports/data using the latest financial reporting tools & and techniques and assisting the campus dean
3) Assist the Finance Director wherever required
4) Reconciliation of bank accounts with Odoo (ERP)
5) Verification of Bank Reconciliation Statements both manually and in ERP
6) In-person dealing with students and resolution of queries
7) Aid in management decision-making by furnishing budget utilization reports to the Dean and Finance Director
8) Inter & intra-departmental liaison for compliance as per policy and requirements
9) Provision of Financial Data, its summary, and reports for management, Govt entities/funding agencies & and other stakeholders
10) Review of changing tax/legal landscape, especially at provincial level tax compliance at the transaction level
11) Assist external audit/internal audit / Government audit teams whenever required
12) Any other task as assigned by management
Terms & Conditions:-
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- The last Education Certificate/Degree should be verified/attested by HEC.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons: -
- 3rd Div in academic career.
- NUST employees with less than one year of service with NUST and/or absence of NOC from the Head of Institution.
- Medically Unfit.
- Candidates serving in Govt departments, Armed Forces, etc. may apply through their respective parent departments/organizations.
- Late/incomplete applications will be ignored. Only short-listed candidates will be considered/called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Individuals living in Quetta, Karachi and adjacent areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and issued offer letters.
- NUST reserves the right to cancel, modify/terminate the recruitment program due to any reason, without notice, at any time.
Expert User Research- JazzCash
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Description : Grade Level: L2 Location: Islamabad Last date to apply: 14 December 2023 What is an Expert User Research? The Expert User Research role is responsible for conducting UX user-led research, analysis, design, and development of digital journeys across...
Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Development ( React Native)
10PearlsFull time Full day
10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high-performance team members. Our broad expertise...
Lab Technician- E&ME (Rawalpindi Campus)
NUSTFull time Full day
Last Date: Monday, December 18, 2023 Job Detail Job Ref #: Job/4951/12/04/2023 Age Limit: 2545 Experience: Posted Date: Monday, December 4, 2023 Salary: Market Competitive Job Description: Qualification/Experience:- DAE with minimum of 03 years of relevant experience in a reputable...