Area Sales Manager
IFFCOFull time Full day
JM Sales is responsible for the achievement of category wise budgeted volumes and value ensuring Iffco is recognized at being leaders in our industry for customer service, by effectively driving follow-up of complaints, orders and all tasks that relate to customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Jointly agree with channel manager and head that strategy is implemented and regularly evolved to suit the needs of the customer base.
- Identify key customers within their areas and propose plan to introduce new products and increase size of business with them.
- Increase the distribution coverage by opening new accounts and evaluating their potential.
- Ensuring debtor days are kept within the set KPI's.
- Ensuring a clear plan is communicated to collections team, so this is not a barrier to further sales.
- Building relationship with customers that are based on consultative approach and ensure we are seen as a strategic partner, rather than a transactional vendor.
- SKU retention on a monthly basis, through adding value with exceptional customer service.
- Executes the Channel / customer business plan for his/her area.
- Build and maintain business relationship with customer’s decision makers Ensure orders are communicated to sales coordinators accurately and on time.
- Working in closely with product development team to introduce new products / new applications with customers
- Guides and leads team of sales representative to open new customers
- Route planning for sales representatives.
- Ensuring account receivables are collected on time. Be aware of customers financial health to prevent bad debts.
- Working with sales representatives to collect overdue amounts.
- Working closely with sales coordinators to ensure high customer service levels.
- Promptly address customer complaints
- Ensuring products are sold according to price lists.
- Advisory role to channel manager for rates negotiations and terms of trade, ensuring strategies always focus on adding value not just reducing price.
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution.
- Acts as active ambassador of IFFCO at the customer and of the customer at IFFCO
- Sales Target (value and volume)
- Customer happiness index
- Additional customers and products
- Revenue growth year on year.
Work experience requirement
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role in the assigned geography, with sales management experience
- Total Work Experience of 3 to 5 years’ in FMCG industry.
Bachelor degree in business or management related field
Sales and Distribution Strategy Management
Consumer Behavior B2B and B2C
Self and Team Management
Planning & Decision Making
Ownership & Result Orientation
Business Unit: Personal Care- Pakistan (PKBU03)
Business Group: IFFCO Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd (PK01)