Technical Project Manager (Afternoon/Evening Shift)
10PearlsFull time Full day
10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for Technical Project Manager with 8 plus years of software development work experience with at least 2 Years in the capacity of Project Manager/Lead Experience in development of n-tier applications on Microsoft, open source or Mobile platforms.
- Collaborating with customers and prospects to gather and define requirements.
- Taking complete ownership for all communication; including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team.
- Setting and managing client expectation early; being aware of potential issues that require proactive communication.
- Encouraging a positive working environment across disciplines and teams, resulting in stronger alignment and project coordination
- Overseeing and supporting the analysis, design and development of mobile and web application development projects
- Implementing Agile based methodologies to ensure quality delivery of projects within the allocated timeline.
- Leading the team with agile mindset by transferring company culture and values to junior resources
- Managing and leading a team of software developers, SQAs and designers
- Assigning tasks to team and ensuring implementation as per requirements
- Managing multiple tasks at a time and using innovative management techniques
- Coaching and mentoring the software development team
- Collaborating with all project delivery teams with one team approach
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 6 - 8 years of software development work experience with 1 to 2 years in the capacity of Project/Development Manager/Lead
- Experience in development of n-tier applications on Microsoft, open source or Mobile platforms
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of implementing at least one Agile Framework
- Good programming and analytical concepts
- Object oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Hands on experience on project management tools
- Exceptional leadership skills with proven track record of successfully leading teams
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in the night shift (3:00 PM to 12:00 AM-PST)