Experience Management (Resource Planning) - Assistant Director - Lahore
EYFull time Full day
In a business where are our people are our products inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. You will act as the country lead for the talent pools strategic experience allocation and capacity management.
This role is a Resource Management and Project Management role to support with the effective utilization of huge expansion in Pakistan and Cairo in the Experience Management (XM) function. Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool through timely performance feedback.
Your key responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management – Responsible for managing key relationships across MENA
- Manage utilization of multiple territories to achieve utilization targets
- Talent pool management & experience optimization – Actively managing bench and available capacity
- Continuous improvement – Developing, driving and maintenance of new performance management initiatives in a growing and diverse population
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execution independently
- Ability to drive projects to completion across multiple senior stakeholders / offices
- Comfort in making clear decisions/recommendations based on the data
- Comfort in delivering difficult messages to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong personal integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to build relationships at all levels
To qualify you must have
- Experience in talent projects development and roll out
- Experience in talent/workforce planning/business operations within professional services environments
- Refined data analysis skills
Ideally, you will also have
- A degree
- People management and development experience
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.