Java Spring Boot Developer
DMK Consultancy InternationalFull time Full day
Category: Software & Web Development Career Level: Experienced Number of Vacancies: 1 Required Qualification: BCS, BS (In relevant Field) Required Certification: Required Experience (years): 3 Salary Per Month: Negotiable Allowances Offered: Required Gender: Male Last Date: 31-Dec-2023 Location: Islamabad, Pakistan Job Description: A Java Spring Boot developer is a software engineer who specializes in developing web applications using the Spring Boot framework, which is a popular and powerful tool for creating enterprise-level microservices in Java. A Java Spring Boot developer typically has the following responsibilities and skills:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy web applications using the Spring Boot framework and related technologies, such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, etc.
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and stakeholders in an agile environment to deliver high quality software solutions that meet the business requirements and user expectations.
- Follow the best practices and standards of software development, such as code quality, performance, security, documentation, etc.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues in the existing or new applications.
- Research and learn new technologies and frameworks to improve the software development process and the product features.
- Experienced in using the Spring Boot framework and its components, such as dependency injection, auto configuration, actuator, starter, etc.
- Knowledgeable about microservices architecture and design patterns, such as service discovery, load balancing, circuit breaker, etc.
- Able to work with various databases and data access technologies, such as SQL, NoSQL, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, etc.
- Able to write unit tests and integration tests using frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, etc.
Invitation for Tender - Procurement of 540 winter kits for the beneficiaries of Afghanistan (Herat).
Human AppealFull time Full day
Posted date 4th December, 2023 Last date to apply 18th December, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Islamabad Category Development Sector Type Full Time Position 1 Introduction: Human Appeal is an incorporated UK charity and a global humanitarian and development organization. We...
HR Coordinator- Islamabad Campus
NUSTFull time Full day
Last Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 Job Detail Job Ref #: Job/4952/12/05/2023 Age Limit: 2545 Experience: Posted Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 Salary: Market Competitive Job Description: Qualification:- BBA or equivalent 16 years of education from a HEC Recognized Institution....
NRSPFull time Full day
Posted date 30th November, 2023 Last date to apply 30th December, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Islamabad, Hyderabad, Sargodha, Turbat, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Lahore Category Management and Executive Job Description Assist in the planning and execution of...