Trainee- Domestic Execution
Louis Dreyfus CompanyFull time Full day
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, we leverage our global reach and extensive asset network to serve our customers and consumers around the world. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and ten platforms, Louis Dreyfus Company is active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 15,000 people globally.
- Documentation Handling:
- Assist in the preparation and verification of import and export documents, including invoices, shipping documents, and customs declarations.
- Learn and adhere to the regulations and requirements of relevant government authorities.
- Data Entry and Reporting:
- Enter relevant data into the company's information systems.
- Generate reports to track and analyze import-export activities.
- Coordination with Stakeholders:
- Communicate with suppliers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, and other relevant parties to ensure smooth shipment processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate logistics activities and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Customs Compliance:
- Gain understanding of customs regulations and compliance requirements.
- Assist in ensuring that all shipments comply with applicable customs laws and regulations.
- Logistics Support:
- Assist in coordinating transportation and logistics activities, including the booking of cargo space, arranging for transportation, and tracking shipments.
- Learn to optimize supply chain processes for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, /Economics / Accounting & Finance or a related field.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
LDC is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards, with diversity and inclusion being part of our DNA. LDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion.
LDC encourages diversity, supports local communities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Sustainable value is at the heart of our purpose as a company.
We are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for our business and for other value chain stakeholders: our people, our business partners, the communities we touch and the environment around us
What We Offer
We provide a dynamic and stimulating international environment, which will stretch and develop your abilities and channel your skills and expertise with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- A workplace culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity
- Access to Training and Development
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Regular events that foster team engagement
Job Reference REF572E
Professional Areas Execution
Function Business Development and M&A
Contract Type Internship
Start date 2023-11-21