Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 22-Nov-2023
What is Analytics Expert?
As an Analytics Expert, you will be responsible for interpreting complex datasets, developing insights, and providing data-driven recommendations to drive business strategy. Your role involves leveraging advanced analytics techniques, statistical analysis, and data visualization to empower decision-making across the organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring the effective use of data to achieve business objectives. The role reports directly to the Head of B2B Analytics & Insights – Jazz Business with an extended team of 2 team members
What does Analytics Expert do?
- Analyze large and complex datasets to extract meaningful insights.
- Interpret data trends, patterns, and anomalies to provide actionable recommendations.
- Apply statistical methods to conduct hypothesis testing, A/B testing, and other relevant analyses.
- Utilize predictive modeling and machine learning techniques for forecasting and decision support.
- Develop visually compelling dashboards and reports to communicate insights effectively.
- Work with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand strategic objectives and identify areas where analytics can provide value.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in analytics.
- Identify opportunities to enhance analytics processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Work closely with data engineers, data analyst, and other stakeholders to ensure the availability and quality of data for analysis.
- Collaborate with departments such as marketing, finance, sales channels and operations to address specific analytical needs.
- Present findings and insights in a clear and understandable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements and provide updates.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities through data analysis.
- Develop innovative solutions to address complex problems.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Analytics Expert?
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or Data Engineer or Data Scientist or similar role.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as C sharp, Python, R, Java, or Scala.
- Expertise in SQL and experience with database systems (e.g., SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Knowledge of big data technologies and frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Kafka).
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and services (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Snowflake, Redshift, Power BI)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.