Digital Marketing Associate SPS
Syngenta Crop ProtectionFull time Full day
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture
- Drive best-in-class digital marketing activities that align with the overall marketing and communications objectives for Syngenta Professional Solutions ANZ.
- Support digital strategies and tactics for demand creation for end users and channels.
- To maintain digital assets for SPS ensuring all customer-facing platforms follow best practices (IA, UX, SEO) and are updated regularly.
- Support the development and own the measurement of electronic communications such as eDM campaigns to key target audiences.
- Manage the digital assets and social media channels for the business units
- All employees must take personal responsibility and cooperate in preventing harm to themselves, others, and the environment. This can be achieved by complying with Syngenta’s work instructions, policies, and procedures and actively supporting and contributing to the ongoing development of HSE standards.
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- Work alongside the Business Unit Managers and Marketing Lead to develop comprehensive campaign strategies, plans and briefs, driving the digital component.
- Participate and support in the planning, development, integration and implementation of digital campaign strategies with measurable outcomes
- In conjunction with Marketing Lead and Marketing Associate, set and maintain clear processes across campaigns, from briefing to post-review.
- Project manage digital campaigns to ensure quality, accuracy and on time/on budget delivery
- Maintain and manage changes to Mobile Apps and Website Tools as required including supporting the Marketing Lead with global on improvements, proof of concepts and new ideas.
CONTENT CREATION AND DELIVERY
- Coordinate the effective delivery of agreed content through appropriate digital channels/mediums.
- Monitor campaign delivery during execution to ensure performance and draw insights for action
- Management of allocated amplification budget and tracking of costs for paid social media activity.
- Manage customer facing websites to ensure optimisation and performance along with current technical information, seasonal topics and campaign content. Share content and support on its creation for social media channels and monitor online communities utilising Technical Services Leads and other functions as required.
- Work with SEO, other digital marketing and technical IT suppliers to ensure the websites and social channels are performing.
- Regular review of analytics of SPS websites (syngentaturf.com.au, syngentappm.com.au, Macspred.com.au, syngentaornamentals.com.au) to ensure site optimisation and performance from a marketing perspective.
- Monitor and measure Syngenta’s digital performance and report performance to the wider SPS Marketing team.
DIGITAL PLATFORMS IMPLEMENTATION
- Support the Marketing team on the development (from prototype to launch) of digital initiatives such as digitalizing the Syngenta Turf Innovation Centre, scalable e-learning platforms, and Agronomic Planners (Greensure).
- At least 4 years experience in Advertising, Marketing or Strategy
- Minimum BA degree in Business, Communications and/or Marketing or equivalent knowledge gained through proven experience.
- Experience with campaign development and management processes
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail – ensures accuracy of all digital communications, assets and records.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people across different functions to achieve results
- Proactive self-starter with initiative – does not balk at hurdles and is keen to develop solutions
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and follow them through to full completion.
- Project management, negotiation, communication, prioritisation, analytical skills, strategic thinking.
This is a Contractual Position.