Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing, Facilities Management, Aga Khan UniversityFull time Full day
Chartered in 1983, Aga Khan University (AKU) is a private, autonomous and self-governing international university with 13 teaching sites in 6 countries distributed across three continents. As an integral part of the Aga Khan Development Network, AKU provides higher education in several disciplines, carries out research pertinent to the countries in which it exists and has campuses, programmes and/or teaching hospitals in Afghanistan, Kenya, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda and the UK. As an international institution, AKU operates on the core principles of quality, relevance, impact and access; and AKU is a model of academic excellence and an agent of social change.
You will be responsible for repair and maintenance of Mechanical equipment installation and Plants. You will be involved in the supervising troubleshooting the problems of mechanical equipment
Specifically, you will be responsible to supervise:
- carryout overhaul, repairs and maintenance of mechanical equipment installation and services in an effective manner to keep these equipment in perfect running condition
- execute planned preventive maintenance activities on all mechanical equipment/services as per defined procedures to prevent frequent breakdowns and increasing their life
- record all required information on job activity to maintain history and other relevant data in facilities and equipment management system
- inspect and observe assigned equipment/services to minimize breakdown and to meet user’s needs
- provide training to junior staff to improve their skills
- follow safety procedures and dress code at work
- any other related task as assigned by Supervisor.
- Secondary School Education (Matriculation) is Mandatory
- certificate / diploma in mechanical technology preferred
- 4-5 years of related work experience
- extensive knowledge about mechanical equipment
- ability to read technical manuals, drawings etc
- ability to understand and write simple english & urdu
- extensive knowledge about plant preventive maintenance system.
Please send your resume at human.reso[email protected] and mark the subject with position number 10033887
Applications should be submitted latest by November 24, 2023