Manager- Delivery Excellence- Consulting- EY Rapid Innovation
EYFull time Full day
We are looking for an ambitious Manager to join our MENA Consulting Delivery Excellence team based out of Pakistan. Delivery Excellence is a business enablement and support function that provides assistance to our business teams in resolving delivery challenges on high-value projects. Conducts regular monitoring of these projects, highlights risks to forecasted revenue and creates mitigation measures across all facets of the engagement and produces management reports around these risks. It also conducts pricing analysis for new pursuits and guides our teams on pricing analysis through a standardized approach
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Pakistan, exclusively provides its services to MENA-based EY Member Firms across the MENA region, excluding Pakistan. The work is executed remotely by working virtually with our MENA onshore teams and sometimes may require travel to MENA EY offices.
- Assist business teams in managing high value projects with respect to stated KPIs under EY Engagement Management Methodology.
- Guide business teams with various business decisions on in-flight engagements.
- Identify risks on high value engagements, facilitate governance review calls by the senior management, compile and issue notes and maintain records.
- Suggest mitigation measures for identified risks and assist the business teams on actions.
- Maintain a risk profile for all high value engagements, prepare and issue management reports.
- Conduct pricing analysis for new opportunities based on management approved standardized pricing metrics.
- Coordinate with pursuit teams on preparing pricings and guide them through various items and process.
- MBA or a relevant business/accounting/finance degree from a reputed university within Pakistan or abroad.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role or in a banking/finance/compliance/consulting.
- Ability to deal with and manage senior stakeholders and assist them in making business decisions.
- Good communication skills, ability to form narratives and articulation to shape project stories.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding of Power BI or another analytics/visualization software.
- Self-disciplined, organized with an eye on details.
- EY or consulting experience preferred.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.