Retail Segment Marketing Manager
ZonesFull time Full day
About Zones Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way business does business ensuring whatever they need, they can Consider IT Done. Follow Zones, LLC on Twitter @Zones, and LinkedIn and Facebook.
The Retail Segment Marketing Manager at Zones has been created to assist and formulate messaging to the retail customer segment to communicate the value proposition more effectively to our channel and end users. Zones is an IT solution provider in key verticals and sectors, including healthcare, retail, education, and banking/finance.
The Integrated Marketing team seeks a Retail Segment Marketing Manager experienced in campaign marketing and partner marketing to retail businesses. You will have a solid background in partner and campaign strategy, proven execution in managing a line card of partners and understanding channels with reach to engage audiences. You will know which channels and content work best to get your message out to retail audiences. You will be skilled at measuring the success of your work, tracking partner and customer engagements leading to sales pipeline and wins.
The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Create a compelling Retail-focused marketing plan that includes campaigns with our managed partners to drive increased relevance and understanding of Zones value to our retail customers and prospects.
- Partner with marketing peers to curate content to engage the audience and grow their skills with thought leadership, standard methodologies, reference architectures, use cases, and training resources.
- Engage with sales leaders and sellers to improve lead response and pipeline contribution within the retail space.
- Use data to deliver highly personalized and targeted communications to help drive the right journey path at an individual level.
- Prepare monthly reports that articulate business performance.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science required
- Prefer a minimum of 5-8 years of marketing experience in solution, product, or industry within IT industry. B2B experience is a plus.
- Growth orientation and winning mindset
- Experience developing and leading to critical metrics and quantified performance measurements.
- Previous experience collaborating with highly driven sales teams as demonstrated through a solid understanding of sales cycles and sales tool development.
- Ability to command respect when necessary to bring varied agendas together.
- Experience in the entire customer lifecycle, from acquisition to nurture to post-purchase engagement.
- Good teamwork, negotiation skills, and the ability to work effectively across the organization.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
Job TImings: 9 PM to 6 AM (PKT)
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity, and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
At Zones, work is more than a job –with an exciting career with a global team who are client-centric, has a passion for tech, and embrace change and lifelong learning in a collab culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!