Entravision Communications CorporationFull time Full day
Karachi, Pakistan | Full Time
Entravision Pakistan is a foremost platform advertising reseller, leading the way in innovative advertising solutions. We represent major social media platforms, driving impactful brand strategies and client success not only in Pakistan but also across the MENA region.
Why Join Us
At Entravision, we are a team of driven, and creative individuals. As a compassionate employer, we are people-centric, and as a market driver, we are client solutions oriented. We encourage our team to seize opportunities for growth and challenge themselves. Join us at Entravision, a 'best place to work,' where limitless opportunities await those who dare to pursue bold ideas. Make an impact happen with a career at Entravision.
As a Client Partner,, you will be the industry expert, shaping long-term business relationships. Success in this role requires a deep understanding of the digital media ecosystem, strong industry connections, and adaptability in a fast-paced startup environment. Your impact will be measured by marketing budget revenue generation and strategic initiatives to position partner platforms as key for companies in your industry focus.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by managing the business portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in target accounts
- Serve as a product and industry expert, educating clients on Entravision partner platforms
- Review and design individual sales strategies to maximize revenue and customer engagement
- Consistently deliver on sales targets by taking an entrepreneurial approach
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations
- Provide scaled media strategy and performance
Own and be accountable for pipeline management and growth goals for key advertising partners
- BA/BS degree or above
- 4-6 years of overall work experience, with 2-3 years in digital marketing and digital media sales
- Strong and existing relationships with major clients and their media and creative agencies
- Strong Excel/Google Docs and PowerPoint / Google Slides skills
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Extensive knowledge of brand and Performance based marketing including industry trends
- Excellent communication, including ability to build trust with C-level stakeholders
- A proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales and commercial goals
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Reports directly to Chief Operating Officer
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply