HR Business Partner
ZonesFull time Full day
About Zones Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way business does business ensuring whatever they need, they can Consider IT Done. Follow Zones, LLC on Twitter @Zones, and LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Process Employee Separation form, employee Probation cases to relevant managers and sending confirmation email to confirmed employees.
- Coordinate with Admin, IT & Finance Department for clearance
- Maintain Headcount Report, New Hire Payroll Report, Employee Turnover report and Recruitment status report.
- Assist in daily employee’s requests (Experience Letter, Bank Letter, Health Claim Form status et.)
- Provide assistance in employee inter-departmental transfers
- Employee travelling coordination and complete documentation
- Maintain all Human Resources documents according to ISO Standards
- Update departmental and companywide organogram
- Conduct Bi-Monthly New Hire Employee Orientation
- Coordinate with bank representative to open bank accounts for new hires
- Act as a close liaison between Insurance company and employees. Assist employees in health insurance related claims.
- Employee Warnings and Corrective actions
- Formulate and maintain Employee Handbook
- Conduct Employee Exit interview and coordinate with employee to fill-up employee exit feedback form
- Coordinate with Finance/Admin/IT department for clearance form
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in HR Analytics
- Reports creation
- Policies restructuring and labor laws understanding.
- Good written communication
- Aligned and systematic approach
- Problem solving and detail-oriented approach.
- Positivity and teamwork
- Must be a Proactive/Active Listener
For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney, Islamabad to New Delhi, and beyond – with reach in over 120 countries around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package:
At Zones, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We provide comprehensive benefits to support our employees, including health insurance coverage for parents, spouse, and children, life insurance, pension fund scheme, EOBI, and on the house free quality food, gym, and much more. We embrace equal employment opportunity, free from discrimination based on various characteristics, and offer an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
If you are enthusiastic about working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, and operations, Zones is the perfect opportunity for you.
Job timings: 9:00 PM till 6:00 AM (Pakistan Time)