QA Engineer – Insights and Analytics
ZonesFull time Full day
QA Engineer, Insights and Analytics.
The QA Engineer will be a key member of the digital transformation team at Zones. We are looking for individuals who want to grow professionally and impact the business transformation of a $2 billion USD company.
The digital transformation of our Insights and Analytics function is more than a technological initiative. It is about successfully addressing Business operating model, People, Process and enabling Digital and AI platforms.
Working closely with the Management team, the Data Quality Analyst will provide quality assurance oversight (data error detection and correction) on business processes where data is collected, stored, transformed, or used. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to assist the team in integrating data assets from a variety of systems and sources (external and internal) into the Company’s systems, ensuring and monitoring the final quality of our internal data stores and flows. Your strong data analysis skills will ensure clean data that can be enacted upon by analytic systems and application code, thereby maintaining our high-quality standards for dashboards and services. As a member of our Digital Transformation Team, you understand our most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent today.
You are a dynamic, multifaceted individual with a background in Computer Science or Engineering and experience developing manual and automated QA for enterprise application Dashboards in Power BI. You possess knowledge of agile processes and principles. You also have a keen interest and understanding of e-commerce processes and double-sided marketplaces. You possess intellectual curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work/influence multiple stakeholder groups.
What You Will Do
- You will develop manual and automated QA tests for Power BI Business Intelligence Dashboards and Reports for the Insights and Analytics Department.
- Create scalable QA automation frameworks that scale with the platform.
- Identify and work with the Analyst team to resolve performance and scalability issues.
What You Have
- 1+ years of experience with, and understanding of, implementing, and measuring Data Quality and Controls.
- 1+ years of experience creating QA automation for enterprise, web, and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience working in Excel using formulas, pivot tables, and graphs.
- The ability to absorb new concepts and applications quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- The proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- High level of energy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Power BI knowledge will be a plus.
BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, and or relevant experience.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity, and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
At Zones, work is more than a job –with an exciting career with a global team who are client-centric, has a passion for tech, and embrace change and lifelong learning in a collab culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!