Registered Nurse, Secondary Hospital Hyderabad
Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) is a not-for-profit healthcare institute that offers all medical services to their patients under one roof. In addition to the tertiary care hospital in Karachi, AKUH has a network of 4 secondary care hospitals, 30+ Medical Centres, and over 290+ Clinical Laboratories, 30+ Pharmacies in over 120+ cities across Pakistan. It also offers Home Healthcare Services and home deliveries of medicines. The Hospital provides Zakat for those patients who are eligible, and the health systems offers generous Patient Welfare to support those in financial need. In recognition of its high quality and patient safety, the AKUH is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) as an Academic Medical Centre and its Clinical Laboratories are accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) for fast and accurate testing.
You will be responsible to:
- demonstrate safe handling and proper use of equipment/supplies
- provide high quality personalized planned holistic nursing care to all assigned patients
- administer medication safely, applying knowledge of drug and dosages, refers drug manual and/or pharmacy information as required, monitors patient responses to medication and communicate reportable findings promptly
- demonstrate knowledge and skills of age related variations and normal parameters of vital signs of neonates, infants, children and adolescents patients
- demonstrate efficiency in use of electronic monitoring equipment
- demonstrate competence in patient assessment and care plan accordingly
- perform any other task relevant assigned by supervisor.
You should have:
- a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN), Post-RN BScN degree or Diploma in Nursing
- six months of work experience will be preferred while Diploma holders should have at least three years of experience
- valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to work in shift duties.
You should send your detailed CV by email to [email protected] and mention the position title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 31, 2024