ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
- Sales Training and Portal Management: Maintain the training curriculum in the company's Sales Portal, ensuring sellers have up-to-date pricing and packaging information. Innovate new sales training delivery methods aligned with pricing and packaging strategies.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Participate in and contribute to cross-functional projects that impact pricing enablement, with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Performance Reporting: Deliver performance scorecards and analytics regularly, emphasizing key metrics related to pricing enablement.
- Data Analysis and Insights: Conduct detailed analytics, drawing conclusions from the analysis to provide insights and perspectives on pricing enablement to the business overall.
- Communication and Presentation: Present pricing insights to senior leaders of the company, aiming to drive actions and improvements in pricing enablement processes.
- Experience: 5+ years of operational and/or process experience in a technology firm, with a strong emphasis on pricing enablement.
- Analytical Skills: 3+ years of in-depth understanding of data analysis, particularly within the context of pricing.
- Communication Skills: Effective influencing and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to secure cross-functional buy-in from senior executives and leaders.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record. A degree in a technical field is preferred.
Skills: Experience with Tableau, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SAP CPQ (Callidus) is a plus, with a specific focus on utilizing these tools for pricing enablement initiatives
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.