Guidewire Business Analyst | 6 to 12 years | Hyderabad
CapgeminiFull time Full day
- Work with major functional areas of the business to understand and document change requests submitted to the IT organization.
- Knowledgeable on integrations with internal and external applications; research any dependencies and work on system design plan with solution architect and developers.
- Review and analyse how changes to the business process and / or business needs will impact technical requirements throughout the system and organization.
- Shepherd ideas through the System Development Life Cycle to ensure new business processes and system changes are documented, developed, tested, and promoted successfully.
- Create Software Requirements Specifications, use cases, technical requirements, wireframes, system flow diagrams, and other documentation for Guidewire configurations and custom software development projects.
- Clarify requirements prior to delivery of documentation to the Application Delivery team.
- Become an expert on Guidewire systems and our system implementations.
- Work with Operations team to triage production issues prior to development involvement.
- Be the liaison between functional leads, development teams and support teams.
- Support UAT (User Acceptance Testing) sessions during UAT phase.
- Support production releases Perform smoke testing.
- Work with the QA team to ensure test cases are current, correct, and cover alternative paths for existing and new system functionality.
- Experience with Guidewire (PolicyCenter/Billing/Claims) is a must and should have worked on multiple projects
- P&C Insurance industry experience is must, experience in Commercial Lines will be preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of total experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Guidewire Business Analyst
- Thorough knowledge and experience of agile methodologies.
- Skilled at writing detailed Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), use cases, and wireframes.
- Strong background using defect-ticketing software (such as Rally, JIRA, etc.) to document software requirements, user stories, defects for development teams.
- Experience working daily in cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at negotiating consensus among departments that request sometimes conflicting or inconsistent software requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
FIT - SAP BODS - Guidewire Data Hub - Senior Associate
PwCFull time Full day
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Insurance Specialism Functional & Industry Technologies Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career within Functional and Industry Technologies services will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences...
Senior. Support & Facility Management Officer – Sindh
Aga Khan Health Service, PakistanFull time Full day
Posted date 15th February, 2024 Last date to apply 29th February, 2024 Country Pakistan Locations Hyderabad, Sindh Category Administration Type Contractual Position 1 Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Senior. Support & Facility Officer...
Tech Support Analyst
CapgeminiFull time Full day
Job Description Develops strategic plans for cloud-based Avaya solutions, including: transition strategies, risk assessment, and roadmap planning. Oversees the implementation and integration of Avaya solutions for cloud-based implementation. This includes both migrating on premise applications to cloud infrastructure as well...