Regional Therapy Supply Chain Manager
GSKFull time Full day
Posted Date: Jan 24 2024
The Regional Supply Chain Manager will be accountable for managing Customer Supply Chain markets that supports the Global Supply Chain Planner in assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and is responsible for the consultation and communication between Customer Supply Chain and Global Supply Chain Planning to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term/ medium term supply chain issues (e.g. low stocks, Stock outs ) and ensuring a consistent plan for delivering future supply chain changes.
The Regional Supply Chain Manager supports Global Supply Chain Planning with regional intelligence to ensure appropriate levels of inventory and safety stock are in place and will work to resolve supply issues which are closer to the market.
This role will provide connectivity between the Global Supply Chain and the Customer Supply Chain markets served within the Region and will act as a single point of contact between them. This will include identifying and managing risks and opportunities that arise in the market.
This role can have additional layers of responsibilities within the regional team including Inventory, Stock at Risk and NPI performance management and process ownership. This can also include subject matter expertise on regional processes to support the rest of the team.
Where required, acting as a delegate or deputy for the Market Supply Chain Lead / Supply & Demand Lead / Regional Supply Chain Lead, Customer Supply Chain Lead
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelors of Master degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Statical.
- 5-7 years of experience in Demand & Supply Chain
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, and preferably fluency in one or more additional languages appropriate to the Cluster/Region covered by the Supply Planning team. This is Region-dependent but may include French, Spanish, Arabic etc.
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
- Managing the relationship with aligned Customer Supply Chain Markets/LOC’s acting as a single point of contact on behalf of Global Supply Chain Planning.
- Support the Market Supply Chain Lead / Supply & Demand Lead / Regional Supply Chain Lead, Customer Supply Chain Lead to execute the Regional Performance Management (including analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc.) and the Regional S&OP process.
- Owning the consultation/communication between LOC and via collaboration calls with multiple Global Supply Chain Planning teams (Regional and Site) to highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations, provide regional intelligence and be responsible for ensuring that correct SCIM (Supply Chain Issue Management) process is followed. Supporting Customer Supply Chain for root-causing and improvement in supply related issues for write off.
- Consult and communicate between LOC / Demand Forecast Manager / Regulatory across multiple ‘change’ processes with regards to timings, forecast alignment, order dates, and inventory impact for Providing regional support for NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Execution of regional activities relating to Product Transfer/Divestments
- Accountable for the execution Inter-Market Transfers
- Supporting outcomes from Allocations/ Supply Constraints
- Provide a Market level response and co-ordination to special processes including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Where identified, responsible for owning, leading and delivery of key processes in relation to markets supported such as Inventory, Stock at Risk, NPI, specific local supply relationships e.g., authorized generics or Distributors and any local continuous improvement projects and local Inventory reduction initiatives. Supporting Therapy led opportunities to deliver market level cost targets.
- Supporting the Global Supply Chain Planning budget planning cycles ensuring that the full horizon of inventory, demand and assumptions are built into the plan twice a year.
- Participates and contributes for weekly/Monthly KPI Governance through Performance Review meetings.
- Acting as a buddy to support the onboarding of new starters in the role & where required will act as delegate for Market Supply Chain Lead / Supply & Demand Lead / Regional Supply Chain Lead, Customer Supply Chain Lead
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.