SAP - SF_HCM - Senior Associate - Hyderabad
PwCFull time Full day
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Description: SAP SuccessFactors – Human Resources (HR)
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP SuccessFactors Implementation / Support activities and SAP ECC Implementation / development / support activities regard to Human Resources (HR).
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows in Microsoft Visio’s for the client’s proposed business processes.
- Ability to create Configuration Workbooks, Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure Human Resource business processes in SuccessFactors and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Client's Standards & Requirements.
- Strong configuration hands on experience in SuccessFactors and SAP ECC in HR.
- Integration of SuccessFactors modules within, with SAP ECC HR and with other external applications.
- In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SuccessFactors implementation and SAP ECC in HR Implementation:
- Configuration Workbook
- Modification and Extension Workbook
- Unit Testing, Cycle Testing
- Integration Testing
- User Manual Preparation
- User Support activities
- Exposure to ASAP and other structured implementation methodologies
- Regularly interact with the onsite team/client
- Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls
- Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client
- 2 to 4 years of functional domain experience and 4 to 6 years of working on the HR module in SuccessFactors and SAP ECC in HR implementation projects.
- SAP Certification on SuccessFactors modules
- Implementation experience should be in SuccessFactors with latest releases and in SAP ECC in HR would be a plus
- Hands on experience in configuring / defining the following in SuccessFactors:
- Recruiting Management
- Recruiting Marketing
- Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll
- Compensation Management
- Performance & Goals
- SAP ECC in HR working experience with hands on one implementation project
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be a good team player
Familiarity on the basic business processes with the following Functional Areas:
1.Configure EmpCenter (aka SAP Time & Attendance), which includes setup functions, screen layouts, workflows and calculations, according to detailed customer specifications
2.Write complex formulas that leverage mathematical and programming skills
3.Perform unit and system testing of configured application
4.Collaborate with team members to complete project assignments by set deadlines
5.Assist Workforce with data load and system initialization for go-live activities
Work with the Change Management team and Ensure the creation of training materials. Conduct and impart training for all stakeholders including MSPs and Suppliers.
6.WFS Integration to Legacy Systems.
7.Highly organized and proactive, with superior problem resolution and analytical skills Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication and training skills required, as is the ability to work effective.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateFebruary 22, 2024