Sr. Vice President / Chief Audit Executive
i2c inc.Full time Full day
Reporting to the Global Head of Operations and i2c’s Board through the Governance, Risk & Compliance Committee (GRCC), the Chief Audit Executive is responsible for the review of all key functional departments, the identification and assessment of key risks, and the design and operation of a continuous improvement program at i2c aligns with the requirements of the payments and banking industry. The Chief Audit Executive is expected to drive a culture of meeting and exceeding industry best practices through innovative approaches, practices, and leadership in keeping with i2c’s vision, mission, values, and culture.
- Work with management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks are identified, analyzed, and acted upon in an agile manner.
- Plan and implement kaizen / internal audit activities to provide assurance, insight, and advice to the management under supervision of the GRCC.
- Provide and review follow-up plans for all audits performed and discuss in the GRCC meetings along with their score ratings.
- Prepare and circulate minutes of meetings of the GRCC to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain a charter for internal audit that is periodically reviewed and approved by the GRCC.
- Drive the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) throughout the organization, including the development and documentation of key risk controls.
- Manage the direction and leadership of the Internal Audit team and ensure all aspects of the internal audit function operate at the highest levels.
- Ensure that Internal Audit practices are either aligned with or an improvement on the profession’s standards and guidelines given by the institute of Internal Auditors.
- Deliver effective and clear audit reports. Ensure that audit issues are well-defined, root causes are identified, and recommendations for improved internal controls and processes are communicated appropriately. As needed, provide leadership for the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Provide clear and concise oral and written communications details of the Kaizen / Audit programs, objectives, and findings to senior management, external auditors (ISO Audits as well), audited subjects, and regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate internal audit efforts with the Company's external auditors to ensure the most cost-effective audit coverage.
- Manage the enterprise risk management (ERM) program and ensure top risks are assessed and adequate mitigation steps are in place.
- Ensure that Internal Audit function (a key element of i2c’s enterprise-wide risk management approach) interfaces with other risk and oversight functions to ensure optimal coverage of i2c's key business risks.
- Maintain an independent yet supportive in-house assurance capability that provides comfort to i2c's management and the GRCC as to the company's overall control environment.
- Report to both the GRCC and management on the policies, programs, and activities of the department.
- Review all key functions, report on the findings, make recommendations on systems and procedures, and monitor management's response and implementation of recommended controls/remediation measures.
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial and other information that is provided to management.
- Oversee regular audits of various business functions to ensure their procedures comply and align with industry best practices and security standards.
- Raise Risk and Security awareness within the organization through training sessions and published materials.
We are looking for
- Education: Management Sciences, Accounting/Finance, ACA, FCA
- Experience: Minimum 15 Years
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Working experience and knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Interest and deep knowledge of compliance & regulations.
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations, and law.
- Demonstrates competence and due professional care.
- Aligns with the strategies, objectives, and risks of the organization.
- Demonstrates quality and continuous improvement.
- Critical thinking and analysis.
- Tenacity, ethics and conflict management.
- Provides risk-based assurance.
- Is insightful, proactive, and future-focused.
- Promotes organizational improvement.
- Skilled at planning and time management.
- Possesses effective communication and human relationship skills.
Specific Tools, Technologies, or Equipment Skills
MS Office 365
Effective Presentation Skills
Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines