AM Management Information Systems
ReckittFull time Full day
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Our Sales teams help to deliver Reckitt's purpose by building shared success with our customers, making access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment possible in-stores and online.
Within Sales, we're focused on achieving outperformance across all of our channels, operating in highly competitive categories. This focus results in a dynamic, fast paced environment where cross functional teams are encouraged to collaborate to achieve success.
We have around 10,000 sales people across the world, within market roles and ranging in areas like Field Sales, Key Accounts, Trade Marketing and Category Development.
About the role
Dive into the dynamic world of sales coordination at Reckitt — a hub where your organisational talent, eye for detail, and collaborative spirit drives success. You'll be the backbone of the sales team, streamlining operations, and fostering connexions, making every day varied and rewarding. We're looking for a proactive and meticulous Sales Coordinator who thrives in a vibrant environment, ensuring everything from administrative tasks to client communication runs like clockwork. If you delight in supporting others and take pride in your work, this is your chance to shine in a role that's pivotal to our collective achievement.
In summary, you'll:
- Masterfully handle administrative tasks, including organising calendars, setting up meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements for the sales team.
- Craft compelling sales materials like presentations and reports, equipping the team with tools to shine.
- Facilitate seamless sales order processing by working hand-in-hand with various internal teams.
- Stay ahead of inventory levels by collaborating with logistics and pinpointing areas for action.
- Be the go-to person for customer queries, addressing their needs with professionalism and care.
- Harness sales data to paint a picture of performance, driving informed strategic decisions.
The experience we're looking for
- Background in supporting sales teams with excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Adept at communicating with warmth and efficiency, building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with CRM systems to keep on top of tasks.
- Customer-centric approach, eager to solve problems and deliver top-notch service.
- Self-starter attitude, comfortable with taking initiative and managing workloads independently.
The skills for success
Attention to detail.
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.