ProwessSoftFull time Full day
At Prowess Software Services, we are your trusted partner for integration solutions. Our goal is to drive digital transformation through data, integration, and automation technologies. We have a team of certified integration consultants who can deliver critical solutions. Our top leadership come from Professionals Services where Certifications are important to the area of expertise we claim, most of our consultants have more than one certification in the integration products we support. Since 2016, we have grown to become a leading provider of integration solutions for enterprises, mid-market, and strategic customers. Our team of 350+ employees have experience and a solid track record in enterprise-grade projects across different geographies. We excel in providing exceptional implementation services for MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Boomi, WSO2, Workato, Axway, and Salesforce domains, utilizing the best industry practices. To expedite our partner's development process, we have devised accelerators that yield remarkable results. Our proficiency in delivering real-time solutions to the logistics, airlines, and finance industries helps facilitate their business decisions. Our commitment to fostering enduring partnerships extends beyond the project we undertake. Our partners are our trusted allies, and we take pride in their growth, just as they take pride in ours. Choose Prowess Software Services for your integration solutions and experience a seamless digital transformation
Industry :IT Services and IT Consulting
Company size201-500 employees
207 on LinkedIn
Includes members with current employer listed as Prowess Software Services, including part-time roles.
HeadquartersCumming, GeorgiaFounded2016SpecialtiesMuleSoft, Managed Services, Support Services, Application Development, Integration, Salesforce, Kafka, kong, axway, workato, boomi, confluent, WSO2, and TIBCO
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Infrastructure Architecture and Enterprise Architecture Integration
- Have excellent technical skills in Tibco EMS, TIBCO Admin, HAWK
- Management of all environments (development thru Production)
- Development and Implementation of Hawk Rules
- This individual must be willing to provide rotational Off-hours support (24 * 7)
- Active involvement in change initiation, preparation, coordination and implementation to the test and production systems
- Own and co-ordinate all operational changes and ensure successful implementation with impact
- End to end problem ownership - own Problem Tracking Records, track progress and chase appropriately
- Ensure the highest quality of operations procedures is maintained
- Backup Operations Support with technical support and regular hands-on work experience with Operations
Site Reliability Engineer
Turvo IncFull time Full day
About Turvo: Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate...
Project Specialist RWE
SanofiFull time Full day
Main responsibilities: Administrate tools newly implemented in medical area in order to provide oversight of company-wide RW studies in collaboration with ITS / MEG / HEVA and GBUs organizations; Ensure tools usability (e.g., prepare for system use, deliver trainings, process...
Manager - Ask Darwin
DarwinboxFull time Full day
Department Account Management Job posted on Feb 19, 2024 Employee Type Full Time Experience range (Years) 6 years - 10 years Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Product Support Manager to lead our support team and...