Stream Head Channel Planning (Pro-active Pipeline)
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles, and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Grade Level: L4
Who is Stream Head Channel Planning?
This position devises strategies to lead and ensure effective performance planning and management in Jazz Business. This includes planning, incentivizing, and managing sales functions, including direct and indirect sales channels in Jazz business- these include solution sales, connectivity, B2G, Carrier & International Business, and indirect sales channels; key tasks include devising and executing policies for Channel performance, management of key performance indicators, designs, lead and execute sales promotion campaigns. Performance management, incentive design and implementation, and for and across regions and sub regions; sets regional-based, product-based targets, and monitors performance on a recurring basis, acts as key man point of engagement for coordination with Heads of Departments and Regional Heads for various channels to enable channels in achieving the set targets.
What does Stream Head Channel Planning do?
Channel’s Target Setting & Performance Monitoring
- The incumbent will play a pivotal role in collaborating with the Stream Head to deliver high quality and accurate sales channel performance reports (expanded to C&IB).
- Deep dive into data and prepare various performance and KPI analysis and present actionable insights.
Stream Head Channel Planning
- Provide proactive support to sales channels, fostering collaboration and addressing challenges hindering optimal performance measurement.
- Tailor support mechanisms to meet the unique needs of Carrier and International Business channels.
KPI Channel Setting
- Sets KPIs for distribution and sales channels after discussion with relevant stakeholders and approvals from top management.
- Establishes critical success factors to set KPIs; Assigns targets against KPIs, aligns and engages all stakeholder involved
- Designs structure for channels; Devises quality check standards for the same
- Support in accurate and timely calculation of various sales team incentives and commissions to meet the unique needs of Carrier and International Business channels.
- Develop and maintain a transparent and streamlined process for incentive calculations.
- Sales promotion campaigns design & budget management
- Identifies objectives to design new sales and distribution campaigns i.e. achieving targets, and channel development incentive; Plans, forecasts and allocates monthly/quarterly budgets after discussion with relevant stakeholders.
- Designs campaign strategies considering changing marketing dynamics and channel entity to be engaged.
- Observes competitor’s strategies and campaigns; Discusses new campaign design ideas with stakeholder’s; Assures all stakeholders reach a consensus to increase effectiveness of new campaign design.
- Monitors and evaluates results of campaigns and promos offered to channels and devises future strategies based on the same.
- Manages budget for regular commission structure and channel incentive; allocates budget to different channels; Selects channel to be incentivized or de-incentivized; Implements budget cuts communicated by management and selects a channel accordingly to ensure minimum effect on business.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Stream Head Channel Planning?
- MBA with minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience in performance management
- Strong knowledge about GSM, Cloud & Fixed IT Business Experience, Sales Channel Performance Reporting, Analysis & Insights, SQL and Incentive Management
- Work closely with the channel development team to understand current commission policies and models
- Solid expertise in using quantitative tools for performance planning and management.
- Cross functional knowledge of functions, especially products, marketing, insights etc.
- Strong communication.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Commitment to deliver high quality and accurate reports.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.