Sr Curriculum Developer
ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Team & Role
ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving.
ServiceNow is currently seeking Senior Curriculum Developer responsible for creating effective training content, across media, to enable customer and partners to deploy and use ServiceNow platform
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, highly self motiavated with deep passion for creating best in class content to provide seamliness learning experience to our learners
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be part of a content and curriculum design team that ensures the success and quality of new and existing courseware (Instructor Led Training, On Demand content and Simulators).
- Participate in content analysis, design, and build the learning solutions, pre-release planning to investigate and discuss the latest release changes for several product portfolios.
- Write clear and concise chapter narratives and develop real-world and use case-based examples, guided lab exercises
- Author all levels of assessments to evaluate learner’s skills, knowledge and abilities. Assessments include knowledge checks, quizzes, accreditations, performance-based assessments and legally defensible exams.
- Be a valuable team player that interacts with course owners, instructors, and cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts to develop course specifications and gather course content.
- Ability to schedule meetings, update project matrix/ creating reports with programme/ project management skills.
- Classify and collect course survey data to distribute to course owners or simulator teams.
- Assist with lab instances support by setting-up data packages of ServiceNow for each release.
- Assist with content testing and QA to ensure accuracy and proper function within Now Learning.
- 6+ years of experience building education curriculum and content development with strong instructional design principles.
- 3+ years of experience participating in customer facing education development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving training and adoption related issues.
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability required..
- Experience in graphics, templates, icons, and other multimedia throughout the instructional design process and eLearning development.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and also eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, ScreenFlow).
- Capability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed, work with Global team, global audience
- Experience in rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables required and experience in incorporating measurement and assessments into all learning programs a plus.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Visio, and, learning technologies such as Captivate, Articulate, design tools, and web conferencing applications required.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in instructional design, education, or organizational development; or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.