Infrastructure Developer - ITAM Content Service
ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Engineer in ITAM Content Service team, your responsibility will include:
- Using the latest technologies and build an end to end features in our Content Infrastructure by implementing scalable designs, integrating machine learning and data science algorithms and writing clean & reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (Code Reviews, Unit testing, etc.)
- You will be responsible for developing various inbound products which will assist content development/curation
- Learn in-depth the SAM, HAM & EAM Product and help in designing, developing & enhancing content curation software.
- Work with Product Management, Application developers, Content Curators, and QA team towards defining the right ITAM content infrastructure for our content users
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless scheduled deliveries of content deliverables to customers or other internal teams.
- Co-work with teams working in different time zones & different geographical locations (including our HQ in the US).
- As a member of the content Infrastructure development should be willing to jump into fire-fighting on infrastructure or operational issues at short notice
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s/Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience as a developer
- Good team player & a quick learner
- Having an eye for detail and help enriching workflows/processes to be more automated
- Ability to design features from end to end (UI, REST Services, DB).
- Good exposure in Machine Learning.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning, data science, and other development, and proactively propose innovative ideas to enhance our product.
- Prior ServiceNow development experience is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.