AR Executive (Cash app)
GSKFull time Full day
Posted Date: Feb 1 2024
Responsible for supporting the Order to Cash function. Ensuring allocated tasks are completed timely and accurately in a strong control environment. The role helps to deliver the Finance vision of a “world class finance function recognized by industry, the profession and our people” which underpins the GSK vision.
Sufficient financial acumen to ensure that postings to the financial statements are reasonable and accurate. The role also needs to be able to accurately implement controls & compliance.
Education, Experience & Skills
- BBA or MBA
- 2 to 3 year of experience,
- Proficient in ERP (SAP/Oracle) and within Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in English, both written & Spoken
- Arabic Language reading and translation would be preferred
- You will be responsible in either of the areas of O2C including but not limited to Cash Application, Credit and Debit management, Billing/invoicing Customers, Revenue Recognition, Collection and Dispute management and/or Customer Master Data Maintenance (MDM)
- Perform Billing/Invoicing such as invoice creation, sending invoices to customers, Check/ Block/Delete/ Change Billing documentation on invoices etc.
- Perform Cash Application activities as apply cash remittances and credit/adjustments, Investigate, apply and manage unallocated cash, process post-dated cheques, bill of exchange payments, direct debit, posting of returned payments and cheques and manage exceptions thereof.
- Manage Collections and Disputes such as debt collection, bad debt provisioning, account closed, duplicate deposits, follow up for missing remittances, sending dunning, process factoring receipts etc., resolve customer queries and manage customer requests.
- Set up and maintain Customer Master in ERP, customer code creation, maintain/amend/update the trade list price, surcharges, sales distribution, discounts, rebate setup, commissions and royalties etc. for customers
- Provide process updates, and KPI reports related to O2C.
- Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication.
- You will be required to perform analysis and solve lower complex problems related to daily tasks.
- Update activity trackers and routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.