Territory Sales Officer, Hyderabad
Mondelēz InternationalFull time Full day
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimize base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
- Drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory in order to ensure Product availability, visibility and accessibility.
- Drive effective utilization and deployment of chillers, POS, merchandisers and other company resources in the territory as per systematically agreed criteria
- Monitor performance of DSFs to ensure territory targets are achieved
Education / Certifications:
BBA preferably from a reputable institute
Job specific requirements:
FMCG sales experience minimum 3 to 4 years
Travel requirements: Within the ci
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.