Industry IIOT architect | 8 to 14 years | Pan India
Capgemini InventFull time Full day
- Lead IT-OT maturity assessment, architecture and blue printing for digital transformations/ data driven industry programs for above mentioned manufacturing industries.
- Lead Industry4.0 transformation projects during implementation and rollout including the OT/ on-prem and cloud side implementations.
- Manage client relationships, primarily with middle-management and drive consensus on complex business solutions.
- Work closely with business owners, OT and IT teams to analyze core business functional requirements, operational processes and IT-OT integration requirements. Conduct as-is/to be assessments to perform fit-gap analysis and requirement gathering, devise the target IT-OT integration and overall Industry4.0 architecture and justify the same from RoI and technology perspective.
- Drive process improvements and provide recommendations for improvement of the process and tools/ technologies to be utilized.
- Preparing documents and presentations as per Capgemini and Customer Standards.
- Coordinate and execute all phases of project including estimating, technology/ component selection, architecture & design and implementation, rollout and after implementation support.
- Manage consulting team(s) and/or work as an individual contributor.
- 8+ years in the industry, 5-7 years of hands-on experience in discrete/ batch manufacturing industry – Automotive/ Aerospace & Defense/ Gigafactory & EV/ Medical Devices/ Electronics & Semiconductors
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in the Industry4.0 transformation consulting - assessment, blueprinting, fit-gap assessment, solution design, configurations, testing and deployment.
- Working in End-to-End Implementation for Industry4.0 transformation.
- Interfacing and integration with operational technologies- MES, Historians, SCADA, PLC, DCS etc
- Experience in use of and integration with standard industrial protocols including OPC (UA, DA, AE), Modbus, Profibus , Ethernet-TCP etc
- Sound knowledge of industrial operations, functions, related workflows, KPIs etc
- Sound knowledge of industrial data gateway/ server – Kepware/ Matrikon/ DeviceWise
- Should have excellent communication skills and enterprise architecture mindset (5+ years of experience in interfacing with customer)
- Knowledge of interfacing with on-premise to cloud IoT connectivity and corresponding services in – Azure (OPC UA Publisher, Azure Edge, IOTHub, Event Hub etc)/ AWS (Sitewaise, Greengrass, IoT Core etc),
- OT master data management, contextualization and streaming
- Should have worked on delivering projects in agile methodology
Oracle Finance Functional - Manager
PwCFull time Full day
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Oracle Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective,...
Head Business Development
Personnel Search Services GroupFull time Full day
Posted On: 23-Feb-2024 Function: Sales & Business Development Industry: Contract Research & Development (CDMO) Location: Hyderabad Employment Type: Full Time About the client: PSS has been mandated to hire a Head Business Development for one of the leading CRO/CDMO companies...
Analyst - Pricing Analytics
SanofiFull time Full day
Job title: Analyst - Pricing Analytics Hiring Manager: Team Lead Commercial Analytics Location: Hyderabad % of travel expected: Travel required as per business need, if any Job type: Permanent and Full time About the job Our Team: Sanofi Global Hub...