ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Come join the ITAM Content Management team that is committed to deliver customers across the globe with one single platform to manage all their IT Assets. A key requirement to support effective IT Asset Management is to normalize hardware and software discovery data and reconcile them towards an effective management of IT assets. These require a comprehensive library of hardware and software models from major manufacturers, as well as normalization rules. We are building a team to manage this content service, a critical component of our IT Asset Management solution.
You will be working on building and enhancing the content services, an integral part of our ITAM product that enables our customers to manager all IT assets and provides compliance position.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build Content to help in content normalization service
- Research on various publisher, products and related software content from the industry towards creating the required content library for our ITAM normalization
- Mentor and lead a team of data analysts in researching of market information for various products in the public domain, and normalize them into our content databases
- Work with product management and engineering to design and implement the content service modules
- Design and build, manual and automated systems to keep the content data up-to-date where required
- Perform peer-review of content for quality assurance
- Provide technical solutions for various challenges of managing content data, including development of tools & minor applications
- Design and implement, processes and controls, to maintain and publish new content
- Create and Manage Technical Lab for proactive content management
- Create and maintain project and knowledgebase related documentation
- Support customer issue resolutions including interaction with customers and/or other internal teams where necessary
- Provide trainings to other members of the team in your areas of expertise
- Provide your inputs to Infrastructure team on various automation and infrastructure opportunities
- Interact with major publishers via various channels towards understanding their licensing models, product releases etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Software Asset Management
- Working knowledge of ITAM tools like ServiceNow, SNOW, FlexNet, SCCM, MAP, ILMT etc.
- Knowledge of various licensing metrics of top publishers like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, IBM etc.
- Knowledge of various engagement/contract types offered by top publishers like Microsoft: EA, Adobe: VIP and License programs, Oracle:EA etc.
- Implementation of SAM tools like ServiceNow, SNOW, FlexNet is a big plus
- Knowledge of scripting to gather information using tools like SCCM is a big plus
- Understanding of Suites, bundle products, life cycle, licensing metrics, license types, part numbers, downgrades, etc.
- Able to manage products and related entities in case of merger/acquisition
- Experience in driving projects independently
- Strong communication and inter-personnel skills
- Should have an eye for the details
- Content related: Any experience working in a Data Content based project is a big plus
- Should have passion for researching and providing solutions for various challenges
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.