SEO Specialist - 0073 - KHI
Bionic TalentFull time Full day
About the client:
Our client is based in California and running a digital marketing agency and looking for an experienced SEO strategist to plan and execute on organic growth strategies for a set of clients.
The client is mostly handling law firms seeking growth with Local SEO. They designed and built their websites from the ground up using custom WordPress themes built for speed and better crawlability with ACF Pro and CPTs.
Our client has a policy of “no jerks” for both clients and team members and is looking to grow its client-servicing team with exceptional super-stars who are passionate about what they do and have the right attitude.
About the role:
We are looking for a result-driven SEO specialist responsible for delivering organic results for clients. The ideal candidate should have strong fundamental knowledge about SEO, local SEO, technical SEO techniques, content strategy, and a commitment to constantly improving key skills.
The SEO specialist’s responsibilities include working closely with the client servicing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring SEO success, and informing the website's architecture to ensure compliance with all the best practices and, ultimately, results.
We believe the right candidate is responsible, caring, pragmatic, and communicative (we consider these qualities necessary for success in the role).
The right candidate has a “happy to help“ attitude. We also hope that you sincerely believe that we work better together than alone – and that you can work in a cross-disciplinary team even if you do not physically meet.
What you’ll be doing:
- This role requires a deep level of knowledge of SEO, which includes overall SEO fundamentals, Local SEO, WordPress, On-Page SEO, and Technical SEO
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and techniques
- Working on optimizing client websites and Google Business Profiles to rank higher in search results (maps, local pack, SERPs).
- Working on generating new client leads via Local SEO and conversion rate optimization.
- Maintaining client websites based on client requests (updating plugins, publishing content, editing pages, etc.).
- Ability to handle several accounts independently and demonstrate skills in internal linking, on-page optimization, and report analytics
- Experience creating and implementing SEO strategies
- Proven experience working with criminal defense attorney websites or other sensitive topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO Algorithms and how search engines rank website
- Knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, and other popular SEO Tools
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of proven experience in successfully developing and executing Local SEO campaigns
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, but you don’t get stopped by the details
- Extremely flexible and adaptable
- Great with moving parts and multiple balls in the air. Doesn’t drop the ball
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Local SEO, technical SEO, and search engine ranking factors
- Notice errors, glitches, and things that may fall through the cracks
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush or Ahrefs, and WordPress
Position: SEO Specialist
Remote Status: Fully Remote
Preferred Location: Pakistan
Working Hours: 8 am to 5 pm EST
Holidays: 20 PTO days per year (Can be used for US or local holidays, etc., accumulating over the year.)
Salary: PKR 175,000 to PKR 220,000 per month
Internal Job ID: 0073