Exams Customer Services Officer
British CouncilFull time Full day
Exams Customer Services Officer
Date: 2 Feb 2024
Location: Lahore, South Asia, PK
Company: British Council
We support peace and prosperity by building connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and countries worldwide
We work directly with individuals to help them gain the skills, confidence and connections to transform their lives and shape a better world in partnership with the UK. We support them to build networks and explore creative ideas, to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications
Working with people in over 200 countries and territories, we are on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2021–22 we reached 650 million people
To lead the customer management and training of team in the delivery of Exams customer services, generating income, managing KPIs and motivate team to foster a good team spirit that enables a high quality, efficient and positive experience for customers, clients, and stakeholders as per agreed Service Level Agreement. The post holder will need to work with diverse team, analyse data, monitor trends, identify improvement opportunities and improve NPS
B2C Customer Service Management
- Run the day-to-day operation of British Council Customer Services in accordance with corporate standards and policies
- Act as the person for reduction of repeated complaints and TAT
- Analyse and understand complex customer services issues and provide timely feedback for business-planning, decision-making and/or the development of new or improved customer services trainings
- Reduction in complaints logging by providing FCR and ensuring L1 resolution for 70% of enquiries
- Effective project management of customer services quality and achieving better results through constant monitoring and evaluation.
- Focusing on NPS improvement and achieving country target by reducing the number of service complaints from CC
- looking after all B2B/B2C IELTS, PROFS and school products and all mediums of communications
- Map Customer Journey, measuring the customer experience regularly to make improvements.
- Own the voice of customer which entails regular monitoring and reporting data and customer trends gathered through a range of methods including quality monitoring weekly exercises, Customer Effort Survey, Mystery Shopping exercises and customer focus groups. This data gathered should be used to inform business planning targets and marketing decisions as well as improve the overall customer experience.
- Monitor performance and service quality of service partners and delivery teams on an on-going basis and ensure adequate controls are in place.
- Act as the Complaints focal person for the country and ensures that the Complaints Policy is adhered to consistently across all centres
- Analyse and understand complex customer services issues and provide timely management information to Pakistan Leadership team for business-planning, decision-making and/or the development of new or improved customer services policies and practices
- Ensure that there is a BCP in place and that it is annually reviewed to ensure it encompasses relevant customer service-related scenarios.
- To support efficient Information flow from various sectors and ensure that the team members are adequately briefed for handling first level enquiries.
- To ensure that the information and Frequently Asked Question’s documents
Operational Reporting & BI
- Responsible for managing and developing relationships with allocated clients/customers, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders
- To develop systems to capture, collate and analyse data and information in a manner that it provides actionable business insights for BI and Operations teams
- Analyse, evaluate and report on data and information, and to provide recommendations for service improvement – including all performance (access/quality) data/information and customer comments and complaints
- Ensure performance objectives, performance reviews and year-end evaluations are completed on time, line manages are supported and feedback provided to them on a regular basis
- Number of positions: 1
- Employment Type: FTC for 2 Years
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Grade: 4-H
- Deadline to receive applications: 15th of February 2024 (23:59 Central Gulf Time)
Please note that all applications should be submitted in English only.
It is advisable to apply in advance to avoid any technical issues at the last moment.
Any queries please reach out to Astha Srivastava - Regional Resourcing Specialist MENA and South Asia ([email protected])
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world
Equality , Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Statement
The British Council is committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, in particular, but not exclusively, on grounds of ethnicity and disability. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview and we have Disability Confident Employer Status. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with
We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989
Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children
If you have any problems with your application please email [email protected]
Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted
AI Engineer (Sales Forecasting)
Hiring organizationFull time Full day
Description We are seeking a highly skilled Lead AI Engineer with a strong background in sales forecasting, supply chain management, and retail operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in generative AI and prompt engineering. As the Lead AI...
Senior Data Analyst
Mindstorm StudiosFull time Full day
Apr 30, 2024 Lahore, Pakistan Full-time Engineering About Us Mindstorm Studios designs, develops, and markets some of the top games and interactive entertainment in the world today. That's the mission our founders began with back in 2006 and we continue...
Individual Consultant as Provincial Assistant to assist Provincial Advisor
Pakistan Poverty Alleviation FundFull time Full day
Posted date 21st February, 2024 Last date to apply 28th February, 2024 Country Pakistan Locations Lahore Category Administration Type Consultant Position 1 Experience 3 years Terms of Reference THE ORGANIZATION: The Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) was incorporated on February...