Data Engineer | 4 to 9 Years | Bangalore & Pune
Capgemini InventFull time Full day
- Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems
- Identify and suggest ways of improving efficiency and functionality
- Come up with reusable code that is efficient and easily testable
- Use backend logic to integrate user-facing features
- Write and implement Low-Latency Applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Certified candidates in Python/SQL/AWS technologies preferably
- Solid experience coding in Python and preferably in finance, risk or banking domain experience & experience in Object Oriented Programming
- knowledge of unit tests frameworks like: pytest, unittest
- Agile Should be aware of SAFe
- Experience in best code deployment practices
- Knowledge of Scrum / Kanban
- Ability to test and debug tools in Python. Also, debug and troubleshoot existing code
Mule Developer - Rakesh Sahu
Blue YonderFull time Full day
Mule Developer Our Values If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat...
Senior Urban Planner
AssystemFull time Full day
Permanent / Hyderabad 19/02/24 On site ABOUT ASSYSTEM Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world. Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect...
Deputy Programme Manager, Grade- HEO, India Network
Foreign & Commonwealth OfficeFull time Full day
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities) 1 Note: All applicants are required to mandatorily fill the complete online application form including the employment and educational details, experience segment and the behaviour-based questions. We will be thoroughly reviewing the application forms only...