Technical Curriculum QA Developer
ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail, communication (excellent reading, listening, written and verbal skills) and demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be part of a content and curriculum design team that ensures the success and quality of new and existing courseware (Instructor Led Training & e-Learning).
- Review the content against specified standards and guidelines
- Test functionality of the courses, labs, simulators, and other assets
- Collect and document evidence of product performance as part of the review process against the product specifications
- Prepare edit logs and reports of reviews that indicate error types created by the curriculum development team.
- Ensure milestones are met and highlight any risks/delays to Project Lead
- Work in collaboration with teams across different portfolios
- Ensure reports are shared through clear communication channels
- Able to meet the cycle times and quality review effectiveness goals of assigned content.
- Compliant with company policies and procedures
- Support Instructional Design or Curriculum Development tasks during downtime or as required.
- Be a valuable team player that interacts with course owners, cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
To be successful in this role you have:
2-3 years previous Instructional Design or QA experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow application is preferred, not required.
- Flexibility to work US hours (20-25 % of the work time)
- Excellent written English language skills
- Interest in starting a career in the technical training and curriculum industry.
- Good presentation skills via web-based conferencing or direct messaging.
- Active listening, verbal, and business writing skills.
- Capability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow internal colleagues.
- Ability to be consistent in deliverables and deadlines.
- Capability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.