WärtsiläFull time Full day
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our partners to accelerate their decarbonisation journeys through our market-leading technologies and power system modelling expertise. These cover decarbonisation services, future-fuel enabled balancing power plants, hybrid solutions, energy storage and optimisation technology, including the GEMS Digital Energy Platform.
Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 76 GW of power plant capacity and more 110 energy storage systems in 180 countries around the world?
In this fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Want to join the ride?
- Supervise the scope of work and follow material flow at the site.
- Guide electrical subcontractor(s) at the site.
- Ensure that planned works are executed according to the Last Planner System.
- Proactively identify constraints for planned electrical works and analyze root causes.
- Ensure that the electrical installation schedule, design, and instructions are followed.
- Maintain good customer relations at the site.
- Highlight the economical and cost-saving working procedures.
- Maintain good reporting practices.
- Ensure that electrical as-built drawings are completed and communicated.
- Safeguard compliance with HSSE policies and minimize risks in electrical installations and tests.
- Coordinate construction and installation works in cooperation with Civil and Mechanical disciplines.
- Perform inspection of received material and goods at the site.
- Participate in the electrical weekly site meetings.
- Perform quality control and installation inspections at the site.
- Guide the subcontractor(s) with electrical design and installation instructions.
- Assist the subcontractor(s) in planning, organizing, and execution of electrical works. Advise and support the client in planning, organizing, and executing tests.
Inspection and Testing:
- Ensure that safe inspections and test procedures are followed.
- Instruct subcontractor to use accepted test and inspection methods and proper test equipment.
- Perform testing of installed equipment and document test results.
- Maintain punch list.
- Ensure that all required documents are submitted and signed by the customer for taking over of the plant.
Qualification & Experience requirement:
- BE Electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Other required skills:
- Coaching skills
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Problem solving & decision making
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment skills
- Reporting & analysing skills
- Teamwork skills
Job Location : Lahore- Pakistan
Why you and us:
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership, and taking responsibility for our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have the courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
You will be a part of a global organization with a local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as well as personal and professional development in a great team
Last application date: 04/03/2024
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.