ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understands the overall business direction and impact of people decisions in order to influence the right business choices to fulfill business objectives. Contributes to the development and delivery of the BU business plans and contributes to the scoping of key business initiatives.
- Contributes to business growth by applying a long-term vision and translating business needs to strategic people needs across the talent, leadership development, change and culture agenda; develops business unit People strategy and strategic (3-5 year) people plan to support the achievement of business goals (integrating CC/SC/functional strategy & BU strategy).
- Partners with the Business Unit leader and acts as a trusted advisor providing strategic insight to the future direction of the BU, senior level people topics and contributes to organization design and development initiatives that drive the organizational effectiveness of the business unit.
- Acts as the voice of the business in the HR function and partners / contracts with People Partners, COEs (centers of excellence), and Ops to ensure business needs are represented and that fit for purpose HR solutions are developed and deployed for key business needs. Serves as the single point of contact for Sr Business Leaders within the Business Unit and works collaboratively with HR experts and People Services to ensure the effective fulfillment of business needs and overall effectiveness of the HR function.
- Acts as key strategic HR lead, consultant, and coach to Senior business leaders to enable the development of their people leadership capabilities and maximize their impact on people and engagement as well as providing strategic insight on people related topics.
- Uses and analyzes data and trends to inform guidance to business leadership and to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions.
- Provides strategic advice on:
- Strategic workforce planning
- Calibration and succession planning
- Organization design, change management, and culture
- Leadership and team development
- Relevant workforce trends which will impact the BU
- Manages and assembles a diverse and inclusive team that drives global strategic goals and impacts organizational success.
- Supports ongoing growth and development of the team by encouraging and enabling all to build skills and develop their careers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience in direct client support and management coaching experience as well as team development/management
- Experience supporting DT/IT and Engineering, Research & Development (ER&D) functions
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including problem-solving, collaboration and relationship building
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently in an ambiguous, high growth, fast-paced, matrix environment
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to excel at all levels of the HR “stack” - strategic, operational, and tactical
- Credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Confidence to challenge respectfully to influence business decisions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.