Collections Team Lead
TCP SoftwareFull time Full day
TCP is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
About TCP (TimeClock Plus):
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear - We'd love for you to join us on this journey! For more information on TCP, visit www.tcpsoftware.com
To be successful in this role your native personality will have a natural passion for problem solving, making decisions based on facts and a desire to lead and shape the careers of those who report into you. Technically you would be strong in understanding of the intricacies of US and Canada invoicing rules and requirements. Sales tax knowledge of the US is a must have and knowledge of VAT and withholding tax is a plus.
You would play an enormously important supportive role to the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager to help manage day to day operations while continually improving these day-to-day processes with system improvement implementations, new process rollout ownership which involves creating training material and performing team training, and continual evaluation and refinement of our controls to ensure all are scalable as we as a corporation continue to bring in acquired companies to our portfolio.
As Collections Team lead, you will:
- Supervise team of eight collectors – train, develop, coach and mentor each individual to maximize skills and efficiency.
- Work with Manager to establish metrics, track, document and publish progress toward team and individual goals.
- Run AR Aging reports for Account Reviews with each team member, taking appropriate actions including escalations as necessary.
- Continuous Process Improvement and documentation of all processes
- Work with internal Customer Success and AR teams on timely submission and completion of appropriate Revenue Adjustments to customer accounts.
- Manage team’s PTO and time sheets.
- Work closely with 3rd party Collection Agencies to improve effectiveness and recoveries.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects such as system upgrades and integration of business acquisitions.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) is required; concentration in Accounting, Finance, Management or related field is preferred.
- Relevant experience in a complex accounting environment and supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working in accounts receivable for a multi-entity corporation with US based and international subsidiaries.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining an emphasis on attention to detail, quality, and positivity.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivation and desire to continually improve efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of processes.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient in Zuora or another advanced AR Billing System, Salesforce, Avalara and experience with NetSuite or similar ERP.
- Competitive salary
- PTO and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life set up you need to be successful.
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skill set and create outstanding results.
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself.
- The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their team
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.