IET - Guidewire Testing-Sr.Associate
PwCFull time Full day
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismFunctional & Industry Technologies
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Years of Experience - 5 to 10 year of experience
Education Qualification - BTech/BE/MTech/MS/MCA/MBA .
Preferred S kill Set -
Candidate should have Guidewire/ any Property & Casualty insurance product/Guidewire testing/ Portal/Billing center/Claim center/Rating/Policy center
Candidates should be open to work in shifts
Candidate should have good communication skills and be a quick learner
Candidate with Automation skill is plus
Candidate with Webservices testing skills is plus
Candidate with Database testing knowledge is plus
Candidate with DataHub and InfoCenter knowledge is plus
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to understand/expand requirements & technical specs
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date