Executive Women Financial Inclusion (WFI)
Karandaaz PakistanFull time Full day
- Work closely with the Senior Manager WFI to solicit new industry projects and create a pipeline of promising opportunities
- Manage and operationalize projects, ensuring control on timeline, objectives, and impact tracking.
- Draft milestones and design cost allocations on the impact projects with Grantees.
- Ensure effective coordination with the Grantees to deliver the committed impact in time and to report any scope changes or time delays
- Manage project budgets, reporting, and documentation updates for stakeholders including senior management, partners, and donors.
- Maintain a list of potential partners and evaluate opportunities for partnerships
- Collect and maintain gender disaggregated data for all DFS interventions
- Assist in identifying gaps for inclusion of underserved communities especially women
- Ensure compliance with approved business processes in the DFS Operational Manual
- Support various audit activities and provide timely information for reviews
- Undertake additional tasks to optimize the performance of the Karandaaz DFS stream
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, project management, business, economics, etc.
- 0-1 years of work experience preferably in managing digital financial services projects
- Familiarity with gender-centric design thinking will be a plus
- Prior work experience focusing on bridging gender gaps in the financial services industry will be a significant advantage along with experience of creating high quality resources such as concept papers, business models, funding narratives etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong understanding of the digital financial services ecosystem and a burning appetite to learn more through research and learning from experts in the constantly changing DFS space.
- Drive to understand supply and demand side constraints that are hampering financial inclusion especially in terms of gender
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information objectively and systematically, and ask the right questions to evaluate the potential for intervention, assess the strengths and weaknesses of ideas and identify areas of concern.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and find alternative solutions
- Attention to detail – ensuring accuracy and consistency in all tasks of the job role
- Innovative and solution-oriented approach to problem solving for effective and quick execution of projects
Culture and Values at Karandaaz
Karandaaz Culture is guided by our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Equity (ICARE). These values shape our choices on what we do and how we do it, both with colleagues internally and partners externally. We also believe that we are all responsible for creating a great place to work and are constantly looking to hire individuals who bring the same level of passion and commitment to the purpose of the organization.
If you believe in Karandaaz vision and values and feel excited about the work we are offering, please send us your resume for this position to [email protected] clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line.
Karandaaz is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications by all population groups