Senior Collection Specialist
Atheneum PartnersFull time Full day
Who Are We
We help our clients better understand the business topics of the future. Atheneum is on a mission to build the world's most engaged community of experts to share their insights with our clients. We are in a phase of rapid growth and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to play a vital part in building the future of knowledge.
What We Do
Leading firms across all industries, with a particular focus on Management Consulting and Life Sciences, trust Atheneum to connect them to the world's top professionals. By organizing expert interviews and surveys, we unlock unique knowledge and provide our clients with insights that impact their business decisions - for example, understanding how emerging technologies will evolve or which new treatments will revolutionize the healthcare sectors.
We are looking for a competent Senior Collection Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments.
Our Senior Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
- Contacting customers to collect outstanding debts through phone calls, emails, and written communication.
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues.
- Update account status records and collection efforts.
- Provide regular reports on collection activities and progress to management.
- Collaborate with other departments to address customer issues and prevent future issues.
- Recommend accounts for legal action or outside collection agencies when necessary.
- Assisting in bank reconciliation by verifying and balancing financial transactions and statements, and actively participating in maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger.
Profiles We Are Seeking:
Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable working with targets.
- Patience and ability to manage stress.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Skilled in negotiation.
- Problem-solving skills.
What We Offer:
- Company sponsored team events
- Health insurance
- EOBI (Employee Old Age Benefit Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and mentorship program
- Inflation Adjusted Compensation