Specialist Product- Insurance- JazzCash
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade: Contractual (6 Months)
Last Date to Apply: 14 February 2024
What is Specialist Product – Insurance?
Product Expert insurance will be responsible to manage, run and help develop JazzCash’s insurance offerings. This role will be responsible for the growth of existing insurance products and coordination with internal stakeholders & external partners to run the segment.
The role reports directly to the Head of Product - Digital Lending & Capital in JazzCash.
What does Specialist Product– Insurance do?
- Execute our vision and strategy for insurance products
- Develop a roadmap of insurance products
- Lead the growth of our insurance offerings
- Develop & execute customer centric campaigns
- Optimize both backend workflows and front-end customer flows on our App and USSD
- Apply market and consumer research to influence product strategy and optimize communication channels while maintaining a consumer centric point of view
- Work closely with technology to drive development of new digital products and features in anticipation of or response to customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities
- Nurture a data-driven experimental process to uncover opportunities, test hypotheses, and prioritize the roadmap.
- Work with other product leads to provide a best-in-class customer experience through shared vision, customer understanding, and initiatives.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Product – Insurance?
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Management /Business/Marketing
- 2-5+ years of experience, experience in working in fintech and tech industry preferred
- Managing P&L/Product Development/Growth/Segments in the Fintech/Telco/Banking/FMCG/Tech industry
- Experience & knowledge in product management and product development
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.