mSix&Partners | Digital & Performance Manager
m/SIXFull time Full day
mSix&Partners is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital & Performance Manager to join us. In this role, you will be responsible to work closely with local and regional teams to devise digital & performance strategies for a portfolio of brands as well as aligning and identifying new revenue streams to foster account growth and adopt the latest innovations.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work some of the largest clients in the country.
- Get to work closely with top publishers such as Google & Facebook.
- Get to explore new digital platforms for your campaigns
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand and take ownership of this client’s communication activities.
- Built a good relationship with the key leadership on the client side.
- Independently manage the client and bring in new digital & performance ideas for the client/brand portfolio.
In six months:
- Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s digital & performance communication activities.
- Anticipated what is needed to stay on track to secure, grow and solidifying client relations, and to take action appropriately.
- Provided training for the junior level in the planning team as well as to the integrated planning team
- Except for daily routines, support necessary pitch needs.
In 12 months:
- Lead and complete annual review/planning/digital proposal for the client assigned with supervision.
- Lead and implement new initiatives for the client assigned.
- Emerged as the contact person both internally and amongst clients for digital solutions.
What your day looks like at mSix&Partners:
- Operational excellence and strategic direction within GroupM Biddable media team across all clients
- Support the Business Managers at GroupM FAST implementation (Programmatic, Search, Performance, E-commerce.
- Develop GroupM's PMPs to fuel the ecommerce & search offering.
- Develop performance strategy on key clients
- Develop, test & learn initiatives best for mSix&Partners business.
- Support and deliver capability building workshops and playbooks.
- Work with client teams to develop robust benchmarks and norms across channels and media types.
- Working with the account teams and digital leads, help define scope and recommended approach for major performance-oriented projects for clients.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a performance strategy advisor to both client leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Serve as thought leader in aligning digital performance marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
- Drive high level discussions on the role of digital performance within the total digital marketing ecosystem.
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within mSix&Partners.
- As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
- Manage performance & digital "evangelization" initiatives within mSix&Partners.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
What you will need:
- Be adaptive, Fast and Provocative
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast and multicultural environment.
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic, search and ecommerce environment.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting and online analytics.)
- Adaptability to tough situations and unpredicted challenges
- Excellent numerical analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Strong, hands-on operational experience with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Strong and calm under pressure and tight timelines.
- Exceptional communicator, confident in presenting to senior client and internal stakeholders on trends, strategy and performance and comfortable when challenged
- 3+ years’ experience in digital performance marketing/digital media planning.
- BBA/MBA from a reputable university or equivalent.
- Google AdWords and other certifications.
More about mSix&Partners
With over 40 offices worldwide, m/SIX embraces a unique ownership structure between The&Partnership and GroupM
A progressive and entrepreneurial international media network that was born digital, the agency prides itself on its pioneering, energetic approach and honest culture
mSix&Partners specialises in driving business growth in the modern media landscape and helps client’s transition from a world of certainty to a new world of adaptability
mSix&Partners are the architects of bespoke, dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams that closely partner client marketing operations with data and technology placed firmly at the heart
GroupM Pakistan is the leading global media investment management operation in Pakistan. We see major growth coming on Digital platforms with internet penetration growing to 87 million broadband users and 85 million 3G/4G subscribers
Social media platforms have also grown substantially in Pakistan where Facebook stands at 34 million subscribers and TikTok has replaced Instagram to become the second most penetrated social platform. While the digitalization of the market is happening at a fast pace, it has also opened up opportunities for specializations like e-commerce, Digital Content, Video Planning solutions, Technology and Data & Analytics in Pakistan. GroupM Pakistan is a closely knit community where we value differences in opinions and thrive amidst this growth. Be a part of our dynamic team now!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.