Virtual Sales Account Associate
British American TobaccoFull time Full day
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! #LI
BAT PK IS LOOKING FOR A VIRTUAL SALES ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
As the Virtual Sales Account Associate, your primary objective is to play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our recently inaugurated Engagement Centre. As a Sales Account Associate your responsibility will includes assisting our customer through multi-channel interactions pertaining to BAT Products/Campaign/trade activities. Your responsibilities include effective sales strategies, managing marketing activities, and territory plans to ensure a robust customer engagement that translates into successful sales outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Execute multi-channel interactions.
- Manage cycle activities and local area marketing effectively.
- Execute specified company and brand activities within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with state legislation, brand image, distribution, merchandising, and pricing strategy.
- Provide guidance on retail pricing and discounting communication.
- Deploy Plan-O-Gram when required.
- Ensure contract compliance governance and correction.
- Align with company strategies such as patch sales, stock level optimization, and execute brand and trade strategies at the store level.
- Manage promotions effectively.
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets using relevant resources and ROI principles.
- Handle support/service escalations from clients.
- Stay updated with system information, changes, and updates.
- Maintain awareness relevance at the store level.
- Develop and maintain commercial relationships with external stakeholders.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Own the maintenance and communication of accurate trade information (pricing, outlet universe, product distribution).
- Support any new process required by the client officially included in our range of services.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 1 year of multi-channel contact center experience
- Inbound and outbound customer service experience.
- FMCG sales experience with a good understanding of trade marketing strategy.
- Customer service-oriented with a digital advancement mindset.
- Issue resolution expertise.
- Experience in contact center telephony, Salesforce, SAP & CRM preferred.
- Ability to manage script-led interactions.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and provide guidance to retail partners.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Advanced English proficiency with a neutral accent
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Analytical capability
- Account/patch management
- Sales planning
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree in a business field
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference! #LI-NS3