Specialist HQ RAN Optimization
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 14th February 2024
What is Specialist HQ RAN Optimization?
Specialist RAN Optimization will be part of the Headquarter Optimization Team. Candidate will work on various tasks and projects focused on improving network Quality, Expanding Jazz network Footprint and enhancing overall user experience. Candidate will be able to work on latest features and emerging technologies as well as managing multiple vendors. Candidate will perform analytical analysis on the network trends and user behavior and propose nationwide strategies to optimize user experience.
Specialist RAN Optimization will report directly to the HQ RAN Optimization Manager and will be part of a 5-member team.
What does Specialist RAN Optimization do?
- Develop an understanding of ongoing projects.
- Radio Network Optimization.
- Initial Optimization of new layers/new technologies.
- Vendor Management.
- Monitoring, reporting, and Benchmarking of all major and minor activities in the network that may have an impact on user experience.
- Trials of latest features and technologies.
- Network audits and standardization on discrepancies in network.
- Addressing high profile customer complaints and providing timely closure.
- Remain updated on all current policies, procedures, promotions, products and up sell value added services offered by the company.
- Take ownership and ensure timely execution of tasks.
- Ensure proper behavior/discipline/grooming/punctuality as per the requirements and image of the company.
- Coordinate and follow-up with multiple stakeholders for issue resolution.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Candidate should have optimization experience of 2-5 years.
- Candidate should be Innovative and should be able to come up with out of the box solutions.
- Candidate should have Multivendor Hardcore radio optimization skill set.
- Candidate should have knowledge of future technologies and ability to carry out future technology trials.
- Candidate should have communication and presentations skills to make solutions/ideas understandable for respective audience segments.
- Candidate should drive for results to own initiatives and continuously evolve in line with analysis and feedback.
- Candidate should have the ability to work effectively in a pressure and multitasking environment.
- Candidate should have expertise in vendor performance monitoring tools and drive test tools.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.