Mgr, Applications Development Mgmt
ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of technical and business savvy analysts to deliver solutions for Customer Success group
- Define broader business drivers to map business needs to process and create functional solution design. Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT teams.
- Work with global teams to manage Custom applications on the SN platform, Netsuite Openair, Qualtrics and other 3rd party applications
- Manage software engineering and analyst team; design and development of scalable software applications
- Responsible for software development and guiding software engineers in developing cloud-based custom applications on the ServiceNow Platform
- Lead teams through 3rd party vendor evaluation selection process
- Work closely with program management, product management and support/satellite teams for new features and upgrades.
- Contribute and participate in reviews for architecture, design and code.
- Mentor, coach, and build a career path for the best in class platform development and analyst team.
- Be a leader in mentoring teams to Diagnose complex software issues and troubleshoot code.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
To be successful in this role you have:
- Combined 8+ years of experience in the following areas: Customer Experience, Customer Success, product development, Custom software design, leading portfolio of projects to success, vendor management and evaluation
- Believes in strong ongoing client engagement and creating partnerships with senior business stakeholders, determining solutions to help scale business operations, identify opportunities to scale operations
- Combines solid technical skills with business solution pragmatism. Is pragmatic, practical and solution-oriented. 2/3rd technical, 1/3rdbusiness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with a diverse range of roles at all levels.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Very strong experience in architecting and designing scalable applications using REST and SOAP web services.
- Proven track record to deliver large, cross-functional projects
- Experience to hire and scale teams
- Knowledge or experience working with Service Now Service Management or Platform preferred.
- Experience in deploying projects using Agile general principles of satisfying the client and continually develop software.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.