Software Engineer(ServiceNow Developer) – Creator Workflows Demo Engineering
ServiceNowFull time Full day
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who is craving to be part of a great company in the fast-growing low-code automation market. You will be part of a talented and supportive group that is passionate about empowering developers of all skill sets to build and automate faster. Specifically, you will aid in the go-to-market execution for ServiceNow App Engine, a leader in the low-code and process automation markets, by designing and delivering simple and compelling product demos that bring App Engine differentiation to life.
You will be part of a team that builds and manages one of the most impactful go-to-market assets: the low-code and hyper automation solution demos that highlight the capabilities of ServiceNow products. You should be passionate about understanding customer use cases and user personas. You will turn them into inspiring demos and work across the sales, product, and demo infrastructure organizations to deliver them to the field without friction. To succeed, you must have a customer-centric mindset, with deep technical hands-on knowledge of workflow automation and low-code application development.
In this role, you will work with our outbound demo PMs and presales teams to create transformative product demos, quickly and easily:
- Brainstorm with the Manager of Demo Engineering and fellow Demo Engineers to architect, and design demos based on use case requirements
- Collaborate with fellow Demo Engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy demo builds
- Increase sales success by improving demo quality and our ability to innovate
- Actively own team features or systems and define their long-term health
- Review code for our demos, have your code reviewed, and assist in triaging bugs
- Work cross-functionally to solve challenges and ensure that upcoming product features are demo-ready
- Improve our demo build automation standards, tooling, and processes
- Deliver demos to the field with simple and compelling demo scripts, with demo enablement sessions/videos
- Be the "voice of the customer/field" - Provide feedback from demo development to the product team for product improvement
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with ServiceNow integration methods (REST, SOAP, MID Server, etc.) and third-party integrations.
- Extensive demonstration experience covering customer value and technical needs
- Scripting skills to build utilities, e.g. to simulate data center activities or to update records to current date/time ranges
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers and partners more successful
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills to describe technical and business concepts
- Very strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated being proactive without being told what to do
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be efficient to minimize wasted effort
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining the integrity and focus on details
- The ability to think strategically, learn fast, and communicate with an impact
- Experience in applications development for Finance and Supply chain suite of products are a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.