IQVIAFull time Full day
Provides the client relationship to a mid-sized client or clients through relationships with executives and leaders in the client organization in a part of mid-sized market or part of a large region. Grows revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities
- Under direct supervision, assists the sales team in selling IQVIA products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal.
- Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Identifies contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue.
- May interfaces with marketing, market research and/or IT at the user level in existing and prospective client(s).
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities.
- Monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and provides feedback to Account team members on level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions.
- As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- Four (4) years experience Req
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com