IET - Guidewire Testing-Sr.Associate
PwCFull time Full day
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career within Functional and Industry Technologies services will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients’ user experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help clients harness technology systems in financial services focusing on areas such as insurance, sales performance management, retirement and pension, asset management, and banking & capital markets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Years of Experience - 5 to 10 year of experience
Roles and responsibilities -
Analyze client requirements
Review estimates and suggest updates
Complete design and execute teste cases in a timely fashion
Support developement team and client queries
Participate in scrum calls and provide status reports
Take part in CoE activities, trainings, recruitments as required and interested
Preferred S kill Set -
Candidate should have Guidewire/ any Property & Casualty insurance product/Guidewire testing/ Portal/Billing center/Claim center/Rating/Policy center
Candidates should be open to work in shifts
Candidate should have good communication skills and be a quick learner
Candidate with Automation skill is plus
Candidate with Webservices testing skills is plus
Candidate with Database testing knowledge is plus
Candidate with DataHub and InfoCenter knowledge is plus
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to understand/expand requirements & technical specs
Education Qualification - BTech/BE/MTech/MS/MCA/MBA .
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date