ZonesFull time Full day
About Zones Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way business does business ensuring whatever they need, they can Consider IT Done. Follow Zones, LLC on Twitter @Zones, and LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Managing the bidding projects end to end with involving the cooperating roles from within the company (eg. Pricing, Technology, Legal)
- Being fully responsible for the bids in scope – managing time and prioritizing accordingly
- Responsible for setting up the proposal and the strategy
- Applying rigor in the bidding and negotiation process keeping in mind the business goals of Zones.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of processes, tools, content and templates promoting new initiatives
- Review Bids/RFPs/REQs and RFIs to develop proposal plan and kickoff materials
- Use templates to enter client information and customize content.
- Gather information by interviewing Subject Matter Experts and write various proposal sections, including executive summaries, past performance/qualification summaries and resumes
- Complete initial reviews which highlight the questions from SMEs along with the important and pricing information.
- Dissects RFP and builds compliance matrix
- Works with proposal development team to articulate win strategy
- Collects technical data and pricing information from SMEs
- Creates storyboards and sectional outlines
- Develops proposal templates and models
- Composes all bid content (either alone or in conjunction with team), including executive summaries, organization credentials, cost narratives, technical sections, conclusions, etc.
- Interfaces with internal and external partners to implement proposal strategy and meet proposal deadlines
- Ensures document compliance with RFP criteria, including requirements related to content, formatting, length, layout, etc.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintain proposal support databases
- Monitors changes to solicitation and adjusts work accordingly
- Assists in facilitating team reviews of work and revises product as required
- Edits text to ensure that bid is error-free, uniform in tone and style, and adheres to company and client stipulations
- Works with graphics specialist to create document visuals
- Pulls proposal together, integrating disparate components into a unified, coherent whole
- Compiles and ships proposal in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Be quick on their feet and assertive yet tactful to produce a successful submission. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
- You will have to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under sometimes severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully.
- Ability to understand complex technical and U.S. legal requirements
- Strong English written communication skills are essential.
This Position Is For You If You Have
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- 2+ years’ experience in the multinational environment (bid or sales support)
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage virtual teams across the world
- Ability to work in a changing environment
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Pension Fund Scheme, and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
At Zones, work is more than a job –with an exciting career with a global team who are client-centric, has a passion for tech, and embrace change and lifelong learning in a collab culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!