Assistant Manager Finance System
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job: Audit, Accounting & Finance
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Karachi
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 12/Feb/2024, 4:11:21 AM
Unposting Date: 26/Feb/2024, 5:59:00 PM
- This role will be responsible for supporting the deliverables of Business and Country Finance and provide maintenance support for TP and GL systems.
- Build and maintain strong work relationship with GBS Data Management Team to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and operational/data quality issues are reported, tracked, and resolved in timely manner.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and guidelines are properly documented and maintained up-to-date.
- Assist Business/Product teams in designing new requirements and change requests.
- Liaise with Operations and Technology for implementation of new systems setup and maintenance of existing ones.
The candidate is expected to play a central role in delivering the following:
- Prepare various daily reports including Balance Sheet and Trial Balance variance analysis.
- Maintenance of Bank’s internal accounts including account opening, closing and amendments.
- Actively monitor various reconciliations and provide support in resolving any breaks/gaps once root cause analysis is performed.
- Perform access review management for Finance owned applications and systems.
- Submit substantiation for accounts under ownership of Finance Systems.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc data extracts to stakeholders across various departments as per SLA.
- Ensure that the DOIs and EUCs up-to-date
Regulatory and Business Conduct*
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Country FC/CFO Country
- Unit Heads, Finance
- Bachelors or Masters equivalent, in Finance or information systems or Qualified accountant. The relevant working experience in Finance/change management in banks will be added advantage;
- Ability to work in an organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and data skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to convey complex messages quickly and succinctly to stakeholders with confidence
- High levels of drive and resilience along with attention to detail
Aspire for Unilever - Territory Managers
UnileverFull time Full day
Kindly note this role is not actively open and applying allows you to share your resume, expressing your interest in working with Unilever. A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and temporary roles of the...
CargillFull time Full day
Job Purpose and Impact The Merchant will handle a moderately complex supplier base and fulfill transactions delivering commodities that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. In this role, you will buy and sell...
Louis Dreyfus CompanyFull time Full day
Company Description Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, we leverage our global reach and extensive asset...